Photography - Photo guide with my perspective of the world
Photo Guide with a creative perspective at the way I look at things around me.

Nikon D40 - Get ready for some real action

Okay! here it is a delicious dish for you'll to envy me for or wish one for yourself. ( I know, I haven't been posting for a while now. No excuses, just been a bit busy with work and than lazy to blog and then my computer's not been behaving very nice). But finally, I have in my possession the thing I've been desiring the most - no points for Guessing , The Nikon D40.

In all honesty it's a beauty, but don't you worry, I'll start a special blog for that - while this blog will still be dedicated to camera phone photography (cause eventually my camera phone is with me always!).



it's the time of the shutterbug!



tEchIe.



\\\|///

\\ - - //

( @ @ )

1 comments:
Anonymous

Hey Jones the pics u have are just amazing man .. nice work ... really cool .... :)


Followers